FulHum provides trace minerals lacking in many modern diets.
Minerals are elements that come from the earth; soil and water. Along with vitamins, minerals are needed by everybody to grow and function normally. Minerals the body needs include calcium, chromium, copper, iodine, iron, zinc, magnesium, and selenium.
Trace minerals perform many roles in the body, from carrying oxygen to cells through the blood, to helping our muscles store and use oxygen, a critical part of athletic performance. Trace minerals build strong bones, and help biochemicals like insulin do their job. Almost every part of the body uses trace minerals in some way. Trace minerals and strong antioxidants even help to keep us well, promoting a healthy immune system.
The long term effects of chemical fertilizers, over tilling and and over farming have stripped much of the soil our food is grown in of its nutrients. This can make it harder for you to get the trace minerals your body needs.
Do you know what might be missing from your diet?
What Makes Fulhum Different
- Raw materials obtained from deposits deep within the earth’s surface
- Mined from a multi-million year old preserved deposit.
- FulHum’s fulvic humic product is extracted without the use of damaging chemicals, while those using riverbeds and lakes, can be contaminated by acid rain, polluted air, and chemical runoff.
- High Alkalinity
- Unique fulvic-humic mineral blend.
- Crisp, refreshing taste.
- Provides trace minerals while helping you maintain proper hydration during exercise, work or play.
The Human Body is up to 60% Water
- Regulates internal body temperature through respiration and sweat.
- Is used by the brain to manufacture hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Acts as a shock absorber for the brain and spinal cord.
- Plays a vital role in digestion, helping to convert food into the nutritional components needed for survival.
- Is a major component of cells, and plays a critical part in cell processes.
- Is a major component of blood and transports nutrients throughout the body.
Do you drink enough water?
According to the CDC “When you are participating in vigorous physical activity, it’s important to drink before you even feel thirsty. Thirst is a signal that your body is on the way to dehydration.” Dehydration can be sneaky. Symptoms are mild and frequently go unnoticed, even during vigorous exercise.You might be dehydrated and not know it. The best way to fight dehydration is to make sure you drink plenty of water each day, 8 8oz servings of fluid each day. One 20 oz. bottle of FulHum = 2.5 of these recommended servings.